Windswept!

It is absolutely blustery and grey in my little corner of the world today!  Where are you Mr. Sun?  So in the spirit of would-be, wished-for summer, I conjured up a magical summer playlist of my current favourite melodies, and hopefully the sun will come out to dance!


  • Young Blood - The Naked and Famous
  • Rolling in the Deep - Adele
  • Kick Drum Heart - The Avett Brothers
  • Daniel - Bat for Lashes
  • Dancing on My Own - Robyn
  • Black River Killer - Blitzen Trapper
  • Skinny Love - Bon Iver
  • Barton Hollow - The Civil Wars
  • You've Got the Love - Florence + the Machine
  • Down the Line - Jose Gonzalez
  • Little Lion Man - Mumford & Sons
  • Wagonwheel - Old Crow Medicine Show
  • Why Do You Let Me Stay Here? - She & Him
  • Always Like This - Bombay Bicycle Club
  • Paris is Burning - Ladyhawke
  • I'm Yours - Jason Mraz
And of course:
  • Cruel Summer - Bananarama

Don't judge!

What would you add?

I've got this playlist on right now with my windows open wide, so, you know, the sun can hear.  You should do the same, this is the kind of music that needs air!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful! Bombay Bicycle Club, Mumford & Sons, Florence & the Machine, Bon Iver, Robyn - yes, love! x